A bit about me...

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Technology in Education

I have found through my Micro Computing in Education class that technology is very important part in our society and it must be integrated in the classroom. Currently the school systems have computer labs and Smartboards, unfortunately the students have very little access to them.My daughter who is in public school goes to computer lab once a week if she is lucky. When I become a teacher I am going to find ways to integrate as much technology into my classroom as possible. I feel that it is important for the students to have hands on experience, if they are not exposed they will not learn. I also must continue to learn as much as I can to keep up with all the changes that are happening. Technology is doubling every 2 years so that means I will continue to be a student of technology as well as a teacher in order to prepare my students for their futures.

No comments:

Post a Comment