A bit about me...

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hello

My name is Ruth Nazarian, I am an Elementary Education student at the University of South Alabama. I graduated from South in 1989 with a BA in Psychology and I am returning to school to earn my second bachelors degree. I look forward to teaching elementary school, I hope to teach the lower grades K- 3nd . I have worked for the Mobile County Public School System as a Paraprofessional in a self contained special education classroom and I have also worked as an instuctional aid interventionist in K-2nd grade. I will start my pre-sequence Spring 2009 and I am looking forward to working in the schools.I am a single mother of a 10 year old daughter Breyanna. I enjoy reading fiction novels, going to the movies and jogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment